Planned Parenthood has released its plan for 2019, and despite declining clients and health services, the plan reveals the organization’s continued obsession with abortion. Planned Parenthood masquerades as a health care organization, and as its abortion market share steadily increased (due in part to half a billion dollars they receive from taxpayers annually), Planned Parenthood’s profits skyrocketed. In 2018, Planned Parenthood set out to protect those gains by vowing to spend millions to elect pro-abortion lawmakers and hire a new director to push for activist judges on the court.
“There’s no way to sugarcoat it,” the document begins. “With Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court, we are likely to see the further erosion of Roe v. Wade in the very near future.”
The “multi-million dollar” plan was announced by the group’s political advocacy arm, and disbursed to the media days after Kavanaugh was confirmed to the Supreme Court. It lays out how Planned Parenthood will “work to ensure there is still access to abortion across the country, even if the national protections afforded by Roe v. Wade disappear.”
Planned Parenthood is especially concerned how this alleged erosion will affect minorities they claim will not have access to abortion. Live Action News has documented time and again that historically, minority and impoverished groups, which have a disproportionately high rate of abortion, have consistently been targets of the population control movement.
The organization’s current focus is similar to one previously outlined by TARA Health Foundation’s “US Reproductive Health Investment Case” report. The plan committed to “increasing access for people with low incomes” even “where abortion… becomes inaccessible or is banned completely.” Live Action News previously detailed the abortion industry’s push of dangerous home-use and self-managed abortions, despite significant risks to women.
According to a press release:
This past June, Planned Parenthood convened staff members from 19 states and Washington, D.C. to strategically plan for an expansion of abortion access in key states, address current inequities in access, and prepare for a legal environment that fails to protect abortion access nationally…Planned Parenthood is uniquely positioned to do this work.
The document makes no reference to incoming president Leana Wen, who once advocated for transparency among medical professionals. After accepting the position at the abortion corporation, her website on transparency disappeared.
Expand abortion using a Regional Access Network
According to the plan, “Planned Parenthood will expand services in states where abortion is likely to remain legal… and invest in technology… to help people living in hostile states… We’ll do this through investing in a Regional Access Network, expanding where we offer telemedicine, and leveraging technology and innovation to help connect people to services.”
The document does not state what that network is; however, it could include abortion collaborators such as TARA Health Foundation, and Planned Parenthood’s former “special affiliate” and research arm, the Guttmacher Institute. TARA Health recently vowed to invest $20 million in California’s failed attempt to force public universities to promote the abortion pill, despite reported deaths and hospitalizations from the dangerous regimen.
The abortion chain’s plans include:
- A Regional Access Network anywhere abortion either becomes inaccessible or is banned completely
- Facilitate telehealth care and transportation for patients facing obstacles to abortion
- Opening new abortion facilities
- Expanding medication abortion services
- Expanding telemedicine services to increase abortion access for clients in remote communities
Legislative efforts to expand tax funded abortion
The document states that the abortion organization is planning to double down on its push for abortion legislation, and fight all abortion restrictions. The release claims, “Planned Parenthood Action Fund and local Planned Parenthood advocacy organizations are already well-positioned to not just defeat hostile legislation, but also push forward proactive legislation that will expand access….”
The plan will target 10 states, including:
● Illinois, where Planned Parenthood is pushing public funding of abortion and ways the state can “codify the right to abortion in state law”
● Maine, where Planned Parenthood is “moving to ensure women insured through public programs can have… abortion”
● Rhode Island. where Planned Parenthood “will work in the 2019 legislative session to codify the right to…abortion in state law”
● Oregon, where Planned Parenthood “is implementing the Reproductive Health Equity Act to guarantees no-cost coverage for… abortion”
● Hawaii, where Planned Parenthood “is working to expand access to…abortion by advancing comprehensive coverage of… abortion”
● Washington, where Planned Parenthood “is focusing on passing the Reproductive Health Equity Access bill” to remove barriers to abortion
Use Hollywood and media to “destigmatize abortion”
It is no secret that Planned Parenthood, with its numerous abuses, is protected by the media and Hollywood. And, despite claims that Hollywood and the media side with survivors of sexual abuse in the #MeToo movement, they lend a hand in protecting sexual predators who victimize young girls and take them to Planned Parenthood to cover those horrific crimes.
Reporters and journalists who cover for the abortion corporation are frequently given awards — like the Maggie Award, named after Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood’s founder and a known eugenicist who admitted to meeting with the Ku Klux Klan.
The plan vows to:
- Work with “content creators” on portraying abortion positively in film and television
- Create resources to encourage, “accurate, non-judgmental conversations about abortion…”
- Use technology to “help people understand the reality of safe, legal abortion and what patients experience when having an abortion”
It is doubtful these depictions will accurately describe abortion.
Stories like the one you just read transform hearts and minds.
For example, one of our followers, Ross, messaged us and commented:
“I began to question my pro-choice views after reading articles about Live Action…Live Action is primarily responsible for my becoming Pro-Life through their well-thought-out, scientific information and the emotionally and uplifting stories of real people with real experiences in saving the lives of their children regardless of what others might say.”
Knowledge is power and CAN open eyes to SEE the truth. And, YOU can provide the spark to transform someone’s mind, just like Ross.
The DAILY publishing at Live Action News is only made possible through generous people, like you, who give $5, $10, or $25.
Your gift today will not only keep these stories coming in 2020, but also help us open more eyes and change minds to be fully pro-life and save lives.
Will you join us in creating a world where the killing of preborn children is unthinkable and support Live Action News by making your tax-deductible gift today?