Several Planned Parenthood facilities in the state of Washington have received poor client reviews online, dating back several years — so many, that there isn’t enough space here to publish every negative review for all the Planned Parenthoods in the state. But some in particular stand out.
1. Bellevue, WA: Planned Parenthood’s Eastside-Bellevue Health Center, located at 14730 NE 8th St. in Bellevue, is operated by Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands. In 2015, Planned Parenthood’s Issaquah Health Center merged with Eastside-Bellevue Health Center, which opened the previous year. The facility commits both medication abortions (up to 10 weeks) and surgical abortions (up to 13 weeks 6 days).
For this center, Yelp lists two negative reviews for 2017 and two for 2015 — the most recent being posted days ago.
November 2017: “Planned Parenthood, I will no longer stand by you.”
January 2017 “The manager of this Planned Parenthood was extremely unprofessional.”
August 2015: “Terrible… doctor was less than ideal.”
October 2015: “I will not be going back… ever again.”
2. Olympia, WA: Several clients at Planned Parenthood’s Olympia facility in Washington were also unhappy. Below are some of the many negative reviews that were posted. (This location also commits abortions.)
October 2017: “They said they’d help me pay for my care then wouldn’t serve me because I couldn’t afford it.”
July 2017: “When I got two bills for the same thing, I thought this was a mistake… but apparently this is the crooked way that Planned Parenthood extorts people.”
3. Everett, WA: There were also negative reviews posted about Planned Parenthood’s facility in Everett, Washington, which also commits abortions. One is shown below:
September 2015: “I open the door and the toilet was plugged with dirty toilet paper in it.”
4. Mount Vernon, WA: Clients at Planned Parenthood Mount Vernon, which commits abortions, also left negative reviews. A few are below:
May 2017: “I felt like cattle and that they wanted me out the door as soon as I got in the exam room.”
According to past employees of Planned Parenthood, this woman wasn’t the only one treated “like cattle”:
February 2010: “The exam I received felt rushed and the staff came off as uncaring.”
5. Seattle, WA: At Planned Parenthood’s Northgate Seattle abortion facility, clients also left negative reviews.
July 2015: “The nurses and practitioners at this branch are extremely unprofessional… and rude.”
October 7, 2012: “They forgot about me!”
Another Seattle location was also criticized with poor reviews:
August 2015: “You guys sent my wife to collections over $7.92.”
November 2013: “I came to pick up Plan B emergency contraception…. The woman in the back… made me feel like I was some murderer… not sure if she hates her job or just downright hates men….”
May 3, 2012: “I went into this clinic two months ago to receive a surgical abortion. Although I do not regret the difficult decision I made, I fully regret choosing this particular Planned Parenthood clinic as the place of procedure.”
While some Planned Parenthood clients also left positive reviews, many were negative.
In addition to the above postings, several client complaints seemed to stem from long wait times, while many others were related to billing issues.
Live Action News has published claims made by former Planned Parenthood staffers who accused the abortion corporation of fraud. In 2015, seven former Planned Parenthood (PPFA) employees informed the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations that Planned Parenthood should be investigated for a number of potentially criminal and fraudulent acts. These former employees told Committee members in a formal letter that because Planned Parenthood receives half a billion in taxpayer funding annually, Planned Parenthood should “[…] merit close Government attention as to whether or not these funds are being spent appropriately.”
It was about the money, the employees said, not healthcare:
In an op-ed, former Iowa PP manager Sue Thayer wrote in 2017:
Planned Parenthood advertises that services and supplies are free, but when Medicaid-eligible women are served, it is expected they donate fifty percent of the total cost for the visit….
“Planned Parenthood counted those payments as voluntary donations and billed the full amount to Medicaid,” Thayer recounted in her 2015 testimony, adding, “There is a reason that, despite technically being a nonprofit, Planned Parenthood has reported $765 million in excess revenue over the last 10 years. It is run very much like a business – focused on increasing revenues, placing its own bottom line above the interests of women. And yet leadership would take expensive trips to Europe and Russia and throw elaborate parties at fancy venues.”