Despite video evidence of Planned Parenthood’s baby harvesting operation and other atrocities, the abortion giant believes those who oppose them are the extremists. To protect the millions of dollars pouring into Planned Parenthood’s coffers every year, the organization is rolling out a campaign to battle anyone who opposes their agenda in the 2016 elections. The effort is so important to them that they plan to spend $20 million to help defeat their political opponents.
In a new video, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards decided to put “extremist” pro-life 2016 political candidates on notice that if they are against “reproductive rights” like abortion and against funding her organization with taxpayer monies, then they aren’t going to be supported by Planned Parenthood.
Time and again, polling of American views on abortion show that the trend is leaning pro-life, that the majority of Americans are uncomfortable with and oppose late-term abortion, and that most do not believe in abortion for reasons of birth control, all of which Planned Parenthood does. Yet, according to their CEO, anyone who opposes their “abortion should be normal” position is “extremist.”
On their campaign website, Planned Parenthood plans to detail the “reproductive rights” records of politicians running for high political office in the 2016 election cycle.
“Extremists have made the 2016 election about attacking reproductive rights,” Cecile Richards says in the video. “Enough is enough.” Yes, Ms. Richards – enough IS enough:
- when it comes to the slaughter of preborn babies in the womb. (327,653 reported in their 2013-2014 annual report)
- when it comes to harvesting their body parts for profit.
- when it comes to $528 million tax dollars annually to the abortion chain while Planned Parenthood directors receive six digit salaries.
- when it comes to Planned Parenthood pushing sexual deviancy on teens.
- when Planned Parenthood covers up the sexual abuse of young girls.
- when Planned Parenthood names its highest award after its founder, Margaret Sanger, a known Klan speaker and supporter of racist eugenics.
- of ambulances summoned to Planned Parenthood due to abortion complications.
- of the silence when Planned Parenthood leaves a Black woman on the table to bleed to death after an abortion.
- of Planned Parenthood’s lies.
“We are paying attention and we vote,” says Richards in the video, presuming, as usual, to speak for all women.
After months of horrific videos from the Center for Medical Progress showing your high ranking staffers haggling over the body parts of tiny, helpless, aborted children, your “extremist” name calling just isn’t sticking.
Politicians are hearing from Americans who oppose your Mengele-like ways, and they know this: We vote, too.