In the wake of President Trump’s national state of emergency announcement, Americans have been encouraged to practice “social distancing” during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. This means there will be limited social interactions and gatherings in the coming weeks, and will consequently include more time at home. The abortion industry has already ramped up efforts to opportunize the pandemic, with abortion providers pushing to expand abortion access. It is critical that pro-life citizens provide women in unplanned pregnancies with the support and encouragement they need to choose life for their preborn children.
Live Action has compiled a list of ideas to equip pro-lifers with the tools needed to use this time at home to support life and women facing unexpected or unplanned pregnancies:
- Call your local pregnancy center to see if it’s open. If it is, tell your local friends and family, post the address on social media, and donate financial support and/or needed supplies. Offer to send them the link to Live Action’s Abortion Procedures videos, and encourage them to show the videos to the women they are counseling to educate them on prenatal development. This is an uncertain time for all of us, and it is especially uncertain for women facing unplanned pregnancies. We must be active and present to provide the support they need.
- Monitor your local abortion facility to see if it’s open. It very likely is, as the abortion industry has already vocalized that it plans to capitalize on women facing unplanned pregnancies and sell them abortion as the solution. Again, share the Abortion Procedures videos with your social media network and those in your community. Be a prayerful, peaceful presence to abortion-vulnerable women, and remind these mothers that there are people to support them in this uncertain time.
- Make a video sharing why you’re pro-life! Post it on TikTok, Instagram, or Facebook and be sure to tag Live Action! Lives are saved when people share their stories promoting life.
- Become a Live Action Ambassador. Arm yourselves with the tools to educate your followers, friends, and families about the violence of every abortion and the value of every preborn human being. Encourage your friends and family to apply today, and include the link to apply.
- Watch and master our Pro-Life Replies video series. These short three-minute videos are powerful tools in confronting common pro-abortion lies and will help you have informed conversations with family, friends, co-workers, and classmates.
In times where life seems more fragile than usual, it is critical that the pro-life movement remains strong in the fight to protect preborn human beings and support their mothers. The ideas above are just a handful of items that can make all the difference in a mother and her preborn child’s life. Live Action will continue to fight for the protection of all the preborn through this national state of emergency and beyond, and we encourage all to join us in the fight.
“Like” Live Action News on Facebook for more pro-life news and commentary!
Stories like the one you just read transform hearts and minds.
For example, one of our followers, Ross, messaged us and commented:
“I began to question my pro-choice views after reading articles about Live Action…Live Action is primarily responsible for my becoming Pro-Life through their well-thought-out, scientific information and the emotionally and uplifting stories of real people with real experiences in saving the lives of their children regardless of what others might say.”
Knowledge is power and CAN open eyes to SEE the truth. And, YOU can provide the spark to transform someone’s mind, just like Ross.
The DAILY publishing at Live Action News is only made possible through generous people, like you, who give $5, $10, or $25.
Your gift today will not only keep these stories coming in 2020, but also help us open more eyes and change minds to be fully pro-life and save lives.
Will you join us in creating a world where the killing of preborn children is unthinkable and support Live Action News by making your tax-deductible gift today?