Reports To: Digital Marketing Director
Live Action seeks a full-time Graphic Designer (GD) to work across departments to generate beautiful and engaging content, branding, and design. The GD is a highly motivated and creative individual experienced in managing multiple projects across multiple mediums. The GD is committed to promptly turning around excellent work. The position requires the ability to make potentially difficult subject matter visually stunning.
The Graphic Designer must be passionately committed to Live Action’s mission and must be inspired to do the best work of her/his life. This position offers the potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing and highly productive team. The position location is in Arlington, VA.
The Graphic Designer’s responsibilities, include, but are not limited to:
- Provide design and conceptualization for digital, video, and print production.
- Identify and manage metrics and KPI’s to measure effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Create collateral for a variety of projects including (but not limited to): social media, video, events, email, logos, web design, merchandise, handouts, brochures, other print material.
- Monitor all platforms for style consistency and formatting.
- Research and develop new and creative ideas to achieve maximum impact.
- Assist with filmography and photography as needed.
- Undergraduate degree and at least one year experience in graphic design.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Motion graphic experience preferred.
Application Submission Process
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write: Graphic Designer_(your last name). In your cover letter, please include a description of your position on abortion (one to two paragraphs).
No phone calls, please.
All staff members are required to sign Live Action’s Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action is dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life in America and beyond. We believe that every human life has intrinsic value and rights. We expose the truth about abortion and counter the misinformation campaign of the multi-billion dollar abortion industry and lobby. Today, we host the largest online presence for the pro-life movement, with millions of supporters throughout the United States.