In a drug bust called “Operation Rolling Thunder,” South Carolina law enforcement officials uncovered something both unexpected and horrifying: a mobile abortion clinic.
This ‘clinic’ was being run by a husband and wife out of their van, which they drove up and down the interstate. Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright said the abortions were conducted “in-home.” When law enforcement pulled the van over and inspected it, they found dirty abortion instruments – some still with leftover tissue (body material) on them.
“Basically we got an illegal baby killer, and his wife was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana,” Wright said.
He said the couple was traveling with drugs, tools, and medical supplied used in the procedures. Some of the tools were bloody had tissue remnants on them when deputies made the gruesome discovery inside the vehicle along I-85.
The investigation into the couple’s traveling enterprise is ongoing.
South Carolina law enforcement officials are looking for any woman who was subjected to this illegal scheme. Anyone with information regarding this can contact the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Investigation Division at 864-503-4509.
This disturbing discovery in South Carolina is similar to the conditions recently found at a Planned Parenthood in the state. As Calvin Freiburger reported for Live Action News on September 11:
At Planned Parenthood, health inspectors found 21 violations, including expired medications, incomplete records, improper disposal of infectious waste, and noncompliance with the Women’s Right to Know Act, which imposes on abortion a 24-hour waiting period and information on fetal development and ultrasound services.
According to the findings of this inspection, there may be little difference between Planned Parenthood and a traveling, in-home abortionist. Both endanger the lives and health of women while inhumanely taking the lives of their preborn children.
For more on Planned Parenthood’s dirty, illegal, and inhumane conditions:
- South Carolina Planned Parenthood suspended for health violation
- Planned Parenthood’s own “House of Horrors”
- Forced, botched abortion at Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
- Sadistic work habits of California Planned Parenthood abortionist
- Sweeping corruption at Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
- Sexually abused minors turned over to their abusers by Planned Parenthood in seven states
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte abortionist loses license for illegal actions
- 6 scandals involving Planned Parenthood