With the release of the latest video from The Center for Medical Progress came reminders of the driving force behind the aborted baby parts industry — money. Even in the newly-released short preview video, the talk of procuring body parts for money was abundant. (See it here.)
Planned Parenthood and NAF abortionists laugh about heads getting stuck and discuss dismembering fully formed babies. pic.twitter.com/DRZ3Eb82s2
— Lila Rose (@LilaGraceRose) May 25, 2017
The sampling of talk about money in a matter of minutes included multiple comments from multiple top Planned Parenthood staffers:
- “I get a lot of oohs and ahhs from StemExpress [biotech firm]. You know, they’re wanting livers. . . . Last week I was in Sacramento, and she said, “I need four intact limbs.” And I said, you want what?- Dr. Leslie Drummond, an abortionist from Planned Parenthood Mar Monte.
- “There’s a lot of clinics that we work with that, I mean, it helps them out significantly.” – A StemExpress procurement manager, commenting on how StemExpress paying for the aborted parts helps the abortion centers financially.
- “But the truth is that some might want to do it to increase their revenues. And we can’t stop them” Deb VanDerhei, the national director of Planned Parenthood Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS) for the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA).
- “I think a financial incentive from you guys [referring to CMP workers posing as fetal parts buyers]… the people who we have to get this approved from will be very happy about it” – Dr. Stacy De-Lin, Planned Parenthood abortionist in NYC.
- “I know Planned Parenthood sells a lot of stuff [fetal organs] to people.” – Dr. Paul Blumenthal, medical director emeritus, Planned Parenthood of Maryland.
By the end of the day, YouTube had mysteriously pulled the damning video from its site, claiming it had been “violating YouTube’s Terms of Service.” The video had been shot at a meeting of the National Abortion Federation (NAF). So upset were NAF leaders at learning they had divulged the truth of their abortion business dealings to undercover pro-lifers, that they sued, over a year ago, to keep CMP from releasing more videos. As Live Action News reported last week:
CMP investigators attended the 2014 and 2015 National Abortion Federation (NAF) conventions, and the footage they took is the material NAF has been trying to suppress in court for over a year now. In 2015, NAF, along with Planned Parenthood, filed an injunction blocking the release of any videos, claiming that the footage was “illegally” obtained. The injunction was granted and is currently being appealed.
The preview footage gives some hints as to why NAF wants to keep what goes on at the convention hidden from the public.
Live Action President Lila Rose said in a statement:
Federal law prohibits selling body parts, yet the new footage also reveals more haggling by Planned Parenthood executives. The searing injustice of our time is not the selling of those parts, but the fact that a “doctor” can legally tear apart a fully formed baby, as long as that child remains in his or her mother’s womb.
And it’s likely that one of the issues that has made the NAF fight so hard to squash the videos of their meetings is just as Rose notes — the possible violation of federal law concerning the trafficking of human body parts. There is no doubt that these abortion industry workers are talking about turning a profit at the expense of the dead babies they so carefully preserve — often with whole brains or livers — so the highest bidder can carry them off to be used in some research lab.
StemExpress, the most prominent fetal parts procurement company in CMP’s investigation, is both shown and mentioned several times in this short preview video, but other fetal parts procurement companies were at the same conventions for the same purpose. They are all competing for business — to get their foot in the door of abortion centers so they can carry out a baby’s head or other body part, often with money exchanging hands. And make no mistake: there’s profit involved. Thus, the secrecy has reigned.
As more information is released, it remains to be seen what else will be revealed, as well as when a judge will do the right thing and allow the information hidden away by smokescreen lawsuits to be revealed. A fair assessment of what happened needs to be shown to the public. Undoubtedly, this is what has the NAF cowering in fear, for it likely knows when the truth comes out, it will be shown to be a breeding ground of killing for profit.
Stories like the one you just read transform hearts and minds.
For example, one of our followers, Ross, messaged us and commented:
“I began to question my pro-choice views after reading articles about Live Action…Live Action is primarily responsible for my becoming Pro-Life through their well-thought-out, scientific information and the emotionally and uplifting stories of real people with real experiences in saving the lives of their children regardless of what others might say.”
Knowledge is power and CAN open eyes to SEE the truth. And, YOU can provide the spark to transform someone’s mind, just like Ross.
The DAILY publishing at Live Action News is only made possible through generous people, like you, who give $5, $10, or $25.
Your gift today will not only keep these stories coming in 2020, but also help us open more eyes and change minds to be fully pro-life and save lives.
Will you join us in creating a world where the killing of preborn children is unthinkable and support Live Action News by making your tax-deductible gift today?