Reports To: Senior Video Producer
Live Action seeks a Content Producer (CP) to develop and create world-class visual content that drives awareness, brand engagement, activism and aids in fundraising efforts. The CP is an industry expert familiar with superb design skills. This position will work closely across departments to tailor content to suit their respective needs. The CP is extremely creative with exceptional writing and design skills as well as an eye for aesthetics.
The CP must be passionately committed to Live Action’s mission and must be inspired to do the best work of her/his life. This position offers potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing and highly productive team. The position location is in Los Angeles, CA.
The Content Producer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing, storyboarding, and pitching Live Action content.
- Quickly editing and animating basic motion graphics for Live Action videos.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team to quickly create graphics used for social media and digital advertising.
- Ensure proper branding is used across all platforms, projects, and materials.
- Work closely with tech team on basic web design and UX.
- Manage weekly reporting.
- Research and develop ideas for new campaigns, projects, videos.
- Collect and implement feedback from project stakeholders.
- A plus, but not necessary: videography/cinematography experience, directing on-camera performance.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years experience in video editing or a similar role
- Be familiar with the ideas and principles of Live Action.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, news writing experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in design and editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, FCPX, Avid (Premiere preferred), and moderate skills in After Effects (should be able to animate titles and basic shape animation)
Application Submission Process:
Please submit a cover letter, work samples, and resume to: [email protected] In the subject line, please write: Content Producer_(your last name). No phone calls, please.
In your cover letter, please include your position on abortion (one to two paragraphs).
All staff members are required to sign Live Action’s Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action is dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life in America and beyond. We believe that every human life has intrinsic value and rights. We expose the truth about abortion and counter the misinformation campaign of the multi-billion-dollar abortion industry and lobby. Today, we host the largest online presence for the pro-life movement, with millions of followers throughout the United States.