Across the country, Planned Parenthood is working to take over sex-ed programs in our school systems. In addition, they provide seminars for teachers, “education” videos for children and teens, and offer advice to teens who come into PP offices. If you trust that Planned Parenthood has your child’s best interests at heart, you shouldn’t.
- They tell teens that “stop” doesn’t always mean “stop”. All of us have heard the line that “no means no” when it comes to rape. Apparently, this isn’t true for sex according to PP. In Live Action undercover videos featuring 15 and 16 year old girls, PP staffers are seen telling teen girls that stop doesn’t mean stop. One worker says, “’Stop’ – those can kinda get, like, mixed up when you’re having intercourse. For some guys, they don’t know, ‘Does she really mean stop?’.” You can watch the edited or the uncut videos here.
- They give out graphic personal information. In the undercover videos, Planned Parenthood workers shared graphic personal sex information with young teens. In two of the videos, the staff members went into detail about their own sexual experience with bondage that was so graphic it had to be censored.
- They advise teens to visit sex shops and porn web sites. In these same undercover videos, staff at Planned Parenthood advise underage girls to visit pornography websites, which they call “educational” and “helpful”, in order to get ideas on having “kinky” sex with their boyfriends. They also advise the girls to have a friend, who is of age, go to sex shops for them to purchase sex toys such as whips and handcuffs. One staff member tells a teen girl, “I think you’ll have fun.”
- They teach teens about BDSM right in your own home. Teaching teens about BDSM (Bondage Discipline/Domination Submission/Sadism Masochism) isn’t just happening behind closed doors at an appointment with Planned Parenthood. They make the information available for all children and teens to watch online through a video series called A Naked Notion. Laci, the star of the show, teaches viewers about the ins and outs of BDSM and how to use “power, control and pain”. PP has also created numerous resources to promote BDSM including a 50 Shades of Safe seminar for teachers. In addition, they advise the young girls in the undercover videos to read 50 Shades of Grey. One PP staff member tells the teen girl, “You could be a dominatrix, um, type of person. To where you dress in, like, all leather or something, with the whips and handcuffs, and you don’t hurt him, unless he wants it. Or he might be – want to be that towards you. Be dominant over you.”
- They tell teens to hide their actions from their parents. The young girls in the undercover videos were advised on how to hide their sexual activity from their parents. They were told not to use the family computer to access the porn sites PP told them about, and PP suggested the girls use their smart phones or head to a public computer instead. In addition, a worker at PP of the Rocky Mountains told a young teen that PP has a program for children and teens up to age 18 called Project Prevention that allows them to get birth control and STD testing without using their parents’ insurance and therefore alerting their parents.
- They believe sex ed starts at birth. On the PP website they tell educators that “learning about our sexuality and achieving sexual health and well-being are lifelong processes that begin at birth.” In addition, PP wants to get into the classrooms right from day one to “teach” children. They say on their website, “Ideally, sex education in school is an integrated process that builds upon itself year after year, is initiated in kindergarten […]. If a stranger wants to “teach” your 5 or 6 year old about sex, you call the police.
PP receives $500 million in tax payer money each year specifically for these types of sex education. In other words, we pay to have them teach our children that “stop” doesn’t mean “stop” – and to give our children the web addresses for pornographic content. If PP sees pornographic web sites as “educational” just imagine what they are waiting to teach your child.
Stories like the one you just read transform hearts and minds.
For example, one of our followers, Ross, messaged us and commented:
“I began to question my pro-choice views after reading articles about Live Action…Live Action is primarily responsible for my becoming Pro-Life through their well-thought-out, scientific information and the emotionally and uplifting stories of real people with real experiences in saving the lives of their children regardless of what others might say.”
Knowledge is power and CAN open eyes to SEE the truth. And, YOU can provide the spark to transform someone’s mind, just like Ross.
The DAILY publishing at Live Action News is only made possible through generous people, like you, who give $5, $10, or $25.
Your gift today will not only keep these stories coming in 2020, but also help us open more eyes and change minds to be fully pro-life and save lives.
Will you join us in creating a world where the killing of preborn children is unthinkable and support Live Action News by making your tax-deductible gift today?