Despite their almost unbelievably tiny size, preborn human beings are still exactly that – human beings. Size truly doesn’t matter when it comes to our most basic human right: the right to life.
Several of the world’s legal documents recognize that a child – including a preborn child – is a human being. Our own Declaration of Independence states that “all men are created equal,” not born equal. Science clearly recognizes this, too. And yet, we freely kill them on demand by the millions every year. How is this civilized?
Just when a new, unique, living human being begins his or her life is not debatable. The medical science has been there for decades. And yet abortion entirely ignores the facts of human life. It crushes and degrades the helpless innocent child who cannot speak up for himself. It declares that if you cannot defend yourself, you are worthless. And it says that size, ability, and environment all matter more than the facts of our basic humanity.
Why are we, as taxpayers, forced to fund an organization that makes countless millions off the massacre of preborn children? If you doubt that it’s a massacre, read these facts about what occurs during an abortion. Not exactly a simple, easy procedure, is it?
We must object to funding America’s abortion giant, Planned Parenthood. Under the Obama administration, Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding has risen to the height of over $1.4 million every day. Additionally, over 55 percent of Planned Parenthood’s non-government income comes from the profits made by performing abortions.
Abortion unjustly targets minorities, including Blacks, and a large percentage of abortion clinics are built in minority neighborhoods. Planned Parenthood has been caught on tape happily accepting donations to abort Black babies for racist reasons. According to Protecting Black Lives, “abortion is the number one killer of African Americans.”
- For more on the scientific facts about human life, see “10 amazing things that happen to babies before birth.” Every one of the 10 things discussed happen in the first trimester – when the majority of abortions occur.
- For more information on why abortion is wrong, see this 10 reasons.
- If you are a father trying to stop an abortion, see this article.
- If you are a woman who is being pressured into an abortion, go here.
- For more information on why Planned Parenthood is not good or safe for women, see these investigations.