Every day in America, we are surrounded by men and women facing tough decisions about unexpected pregnancies. We are surrounded by young people who are on the fence about abortion, unsure of whether to align with the pro-life side of the issue or to head into the pro-abortion camp. Today more than ever, there is a need to disseminate quality information containing the facts about life and the real options that exist for pregnant women.
Live Action’s The Advocate magazine aims to reach young readers and has already been distributed to hundreds of thousands of people across the country over the past few years. If you are interested in distributing this magazine, you can order copies here. To make sharing the magazine with your community easier, the Advocate team has put together twelve ways that you can make sure The Advocate finds its way into thousands of hands and hearts nationwide:
1) Pass out in student center or in campus center.
2) Ask professor if you can pass out to fellow students, or leave on chairs in classroom.
3) Attend pro-life/Christian events and pass out as people are coming/going.
4) City center/shopping mall – Set up a table and pass out Advocates at a local place. Talk to people about abortion and the pro-life movement.
5) Give a stack to your local pregnancy center to give out to volunteers.
6) Visit a local college with a few friends and hand them out to people who pass by a busy area.
7) Keep a stack in your car to hand to people you meet.
8) Bring some with you when you go outside abortion clinics. Hand them to people who pass by.
9) Ask if you can leave some magazines in a doctor’s, dentist’s, or other office.
10) Put copies in public magazine/literature stands (church, supermarkets, libraries, etc.)
11) Leave at neighbors’ front doors.
12) Stick copies of The Advocate under dorm room doors.