A few days ago, we asked on our Facebook page for people “In ten words or less, why are you pro-life?”. Over 500 comments rolled in and so we thought we should share some on the blog.
What are just some of the things people had to say?
- Because we all are equal before the law. We all have the right to life.
- God chooses life. I choose to listen to Him.
- What is the unborn? is the root of the debate. = Human Person
- I’m a “pro-choice” survivor….Mom went to have and abortion, went to the clinic and changed her mind. That’s why I’m Pro-Life!
- When governments pass laws deciding who is human, slaughter follows.
- Because everyone deserves to live!
- because human life is precious… i wouldn’t want mine taken away from me!
- I was born from a one night stand!
- God is the author of life. We aren’t.
- As a former fetus, I oppose abortion.
- I’m pro-life because I’m adopted, and God made me to live :-)
- “A person’s a person no matter how small! ” Dr. Seuss
- My momma being pro-life, when she had me at 17.
- As a former fetus, I’m for my peeps.
- because God is pro-life!
- conception is a substantial change, birth only a location change
- I understand a defenseless life is not a valueless life.
- All forms of human life have worth, or none do.
- because a woman is called “with child” for a reason
Because God doesn’t make mistakes, no matter the circumstances.
- Being a former fetus, I am against abortion.
- Life begins at conception
- people deserve life . just like you did .. ♥
- Born to 14yr old. Only alive because she chose life.
- Abortion is murder. Need more?
- Someone has to be a voice for the voiceless.
- For a start, I was adopted :)