In this video, I discuss with Tommy Silva about some of the conversations he had with right to life opponents at UC Berkley. This video was shot about 6 week ago.
The topics discussed:
- Abortion advocates refusing to answer the question whether mothers should be able to kill their child AFTER birth
- Abortion advocates saying it is impossible to know what a human is
- Abortion advocates bringing religion into the debate
- Abortion advocates denying that unborn humans are living creatures
- How public debate would be useful to bringing out the strength of the pro-life argument
- Circular emotion / logic distraction used by abortion advocates