CatholicVote went inside a Planned Parenthood rally to see what people had to say…
- On finding “common ground”, a speaker says “F**k that s**t”
- Another says “Abortion is healthcare”
- “It is not a baby. A baby is a fetus that has been born”
- “A baby is going to get in the way of the job that I need to get to pay off those loans”
- “If I got pregnant today, I would abort the baby”
- “I want Planned Parenthood to be like Starbucks, I want a Planned Parenthood on every corner”
And the “doesn’t make no sense” guy at the end is just brilliant, right? What do you think?