Reports To: Director of Social Media
Live Action seeks a Social Media Associate (SMA) to assist in the day-to-day operations of Live Action’s social media platforms.
The SMA is skilled in messaging, writing, and marketing. They are savvy, resourceful, and professional. The SMA is also exceptionally detail-oriented and maintains the ability to prioritize multiple projects at once. The SMA is up-to-date with current marketing trends, best practices for social media engagement, and is constantly monitoring the news cycle to capitalize on opportunities to promote Live Action content and messaging.
The SMA must be committed to Live Action’s mission and must be inspired to do the best work of her/his life. This position offers potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing, and highly productive team. The position location is in Arlington, VA.
The SMA’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance in the operation of Live Action’s social media platforms.
- Research, curation, and creation of innovative content for Live Action’s social media accounts.
- Daily posting to platforms and writing error-free and compelling posts that inspire engagement.
- Closely track Live Action campaigns, media coverage, as well as pro-life news and current events.
- Regular reporting and tracking of key metrics.
- Assistance coordinating social media advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Experience managing social media pages.
- Experience with pro-life messaging.
- Familiarity with the ideas and principles of Live Action.
- Experience with digital campaigns and ads across platforms, content creation and curation across platforms, and data analysis.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Premiere, a plus; content publishing platform experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Application Submission Process:
Please submit a cover letter, work samples, and resume to: [email protected] In the subject line, please write: Social Media Associate_(your last name). No phone calls, please.
In your cover letter, please include your position on abortion (one to two paragraphs).
All staff members are required to sign Live Action’s Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action is dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life in America and beyond. We believe that every human life has intrinsic value and rights. We expose the truth about abortion and counter the misinformation campaign of the multi-billion-dollar abortion industry and lobby. Today, we host the largest online presence for the pro-life movement, with millions of followers throughout the United States.