Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Live Action seeks an Executive Assistant (EA) to support the organization’s President with critical day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. The EA is self-sufficient and a critical problem solver with attention to detail. This is a part-time role that requires an extremely flexible schedule and availability.
EA must be committed to Live Action’s mission and must be inspired to do the best work of her or his life. This position offers the potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing and highly productive team. The position location is in Walnut Creek, CA.
● Manage president’s daily schedule, appointments, and calendar—keeping it up to date at all times and ensuring that the president is well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities,
● Manage and coordinate president’s travel,
● Serve as a point of contact for internal and external communication on behalf of the president, including phone, email, text, etc.,
● Act as a provide support liaison for speaking and media opportunities and events,
● Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks (e.g. processing mail and paperwork, preparing documents and reports for review, preparing information for meetings, composing detailed meeting notes),
● Manage president’s credit card, tracking receipts and working with the finance team to track and record spending,
● Assist in managing key relationships by assisting with communication, sending gifts or notes, and noting significant dates or events.
● Dedicated to pro-life mission,
● Exceptional organizational and time management skills, keen attention to detail, excellent ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and work independently,
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills,
● Excellent travel management skills,
● Extremely trustworthy and discreet with confidential materials,
● Proficient in word processing and G Suite, Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Office and familiar with database use and web resources,
● Ability to work collaboratively across the organization and with top executives and high-profile talent,
● Superb communication skills, verbal and written,
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
Application Submission Process:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected] In the subject line, please write: Executive Assistant _ (your last name). No phone calls, please.
In your cover letter, please include your position on abortion (one to two paragraphs).
All staff members are required to sign Live Action’s Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action is dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life in America and beyond. We believe that every human life has intrinsic value and rights. We expose the truth about abortion and counter the misinformation campaign of the multi-billion dollar abortion industry and lobby. Today, we host the largest online following for the pro-life movement, with millions of followers throughout the United States.