Reports To: Vice President of External Relations
As cutting-edge newsmakers, thought-leaders, and educators for the pro-life movement, Live Action is growing our team of talented professionals working to transform public opinion on abortion in America. Live Action seeks an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to support the organization’s Executive Team with critical day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. The EA is a self-starter and a critical problem solver with meticulous attention to detail. They are mature, discreet and excel at taking a high level of responsibility and ownership for key executive projects. The EA understands and appreciates the big picture, but are relentless about creating and executing systems to achieve set goals. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, are excellent at prioritizing, and can simultaneously see multiple projects through to completion.
The EA must be committed to Live Action’s mission and must be inspired to do the best work of her or his life. This position offers the potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly productive team. The position is based in the Bay Area, CA though remote applicants will be considered.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the Executive Team’s daily schedule, appointments, and calendar—keeping it up to date at all times and clearly communicating upcoming commitments.
- Manage and coordinate the Executive Team’s travel.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external communication on behalf of the Executive Team, including phone, email, text, etc.
- Act as a support liaison for speaking and media opportunities and events.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks (e.g. processing mail and paperwork, preparing documents and reports for review, preparing information for meetings, composing detailed meeting notes).
- Assist as needed with research, social media, and other marketing needs.
- Manage the Executive Team’s expense reports by submitting receipts and working with the finance team to track and record spending.
- Assist in managing key relationships by assisting with communication, sending gifts or notes, and noting significant dates or events.
- Dedicated to pro-life mission,
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, keen attention to detail, excellent ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and work independently,
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent travel management skills,
- Extremely trustworthy and discreet with confidential materials,
- Proficient in word processing and G Suite, Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Office and familiar with database use and web resources,
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization and with top executives and high-profile talent,
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
Application Submission Process:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected] In the subject line, please write: Executive Assistant _ (your last name). No phone calls, please.
In your cover letter, please include your position on abortion (one to two paragraphs).
All staff members are required to sign Live Action’s Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action is dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life in America and beyond. We believe that every human life has intrinsic value and rights. We expose the truth about abortion and counter the misinformation campaign of the multi-billion dollar abortion industry and lobby. Today, we host the largest online following for the pro-life movement, with millions of followers throughout the United States.