Reports To: Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
As cutting-edge newsmakers, thought-leaders, and educators for the pro-life movement, Live Action is growing our team of talented professionals working to transform public opinion on abortion in America. Live Action seeks a full-time Director of Digital Fundraising to work closely with the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships to manage and execute all aspects of fundraising with an emphasis on growing our digital fundraising program. The Director will integrate fundraising best practices with cutting-edge technology and innovation to achieve aggressive fundraising goals.
The Director of Digital Fundraising must be passionately committed to Live Action’s mission and must be inspired to do the best work of her/his life. This position offers the potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing, and highly productive team. The position location is in Washington, D.C. or Los Angeles, CA, though we are also open to remote. The position will require some travel.
The Director of Digital Fundraising’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all fundraising programs, services, and communications along with the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
- Manage and oversee key vendor and contractor relationships, ultimately owning their metrics and deliverables
- Manage and oversee creation, design, and distribution of all donor marketing materials, such as impact reports, annual reports, cultivation pieces, etc.
- Plan, write, and schedule emails and SMS for the digital fundraising program with the assistance of the Digital Fundraising Associate, including high-impact campaigns, acquisition, cultivation, retention, and upgrade strategies
- Develop efficient and effective systems to aggressively grow the digital fundraising program, both email program and SMS program
- Build and retain relationships with online donors, creating and implementing both asks and cultivation
- Oversee and execute technical needs supporting digital fundraising,
- Ensuring all websites are updated and tested to optimize content and donor conversion
- Ensure ongoing Analysis, Reporting, and Data Management to rapidly grow online programs.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree with five years’ experience in online/digital fundraising or marketing; at least 5 years of management experience a must; Masters or Professional Degree preferred
- Has strong personal, organizational, program, and time management; keen attention to detail; research and writing skills; and strong interpersonal communications skills
- Is a strong, energetic, empathetic individual of high integrity
- Possesses a strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and Live Action’s mission
- Is both goal and detail-oriented, with an entrepreneurial and innovative drive and spirit
- Is proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and G Suite applications; has the ability to quickly learn new CRM’s; Hubspot experience a plus
- Has the ability to work with and understand diverse cultures, backgrounds, and traditions
Application Submission Process:
Please submit a cover letter, work samples, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write: Director of Digital Fundraising_(your last name). No phone calls, please.
In your cover letter, please include your position on abortion (one to two paragraphs).
All staff members are required to sign Live Action’s Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action is dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life in America and beyond. We believe that every human life has intrinsic value and rights. We expose the truth about abortion and counter the misinformation campaign of the multi-billion-dollar abortion industry and lobby. Today, we host the largest online presence for the pro-life movement, with millions of followers throughout the United States.