Report To: Social Media Director
As cutting-edge newsmakers, thought-leaders, and educators for the pro-life movement, Live Action is growing our team of talented professionals working to transform public opinion on abortion in America and seeks a full-time Digital Advertising Specialist (DAS). The DAS is highly skilled in digital advertising strategy, marketing, and has an understanding of creative design. The DAS is also exceptionally detail-oriented and maintains the ability to prioritize multiple projects and campaigns at once. The DAS is up-to-date with current digital advertising trends, best practices for emerging platforms, and has specific digital ads strategy and placement experience.
The DAS must be strategic-minded, committed to Live Action’s mission, and inspired to do the best work of her/his life. This position offers potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing, and highly productive team. The position will be located in either our Los Angeles, CA or Washington, DC office with the potential to be remote.
The DAS’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop error-free and compelling advertisement copy & creative that inspires engagement and low-cost delivery across multiple social media platforms.
- Regularly measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals and KPIs.
- Manage and track advertising spend and ensure it is in line with the overall budget.
- Regular monitoring of Live Action campaigns, media coverage, as well as pro-life news and current events.
- Provide the social media team with regular updates and analysis of data, including key learnings, insights, and actionable recommendations.
- Identify trends and insights as well as opportunities for optimization so that there is constant refinement and improvement of all ad campaigns.
- Regular collaboration with agencies, vendors, partners, and various team members.
- Assistance in the operation of Live Action’s social media platforms as needed.
- Experience managing large advertising budgets.
- An understanding of pro-life and culture of life messaging.
- Familiarity with both the creative development & content creation processes.
- Experience managing digital campaigns and ads across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Google. Emerging platforms like Snapchat and Tik Tok are a plus.
- Ability to analyze data for insights, opportunities, and issues.
- Familiarity with the ideas and principles of Live Action.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Premiere, a plus; content publishing platform experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Application Submission Process:
Please submit a cover letter, work samples, and resume to: [email protected] In the subject line, please write: Digital Advertising Specialist_(your last name). No phone calls, please.
In your cover letter, please include your position on abortion (one to two paragraphs).
All staff members are required to sign Live Action’s Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action is dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life in America and beyond. We believe that every human life has intrinsic value and rights. We expose the truth about abortion and counter the misinformation campaign of the multi-billion dollar abortion industry and lobby. Today, we host the largest online presence for the pro-life movement, with millions of supporters throughout the United States.