IMPORTANT: TO COMPLETE YOUR INTERNSHIP APPLICATION BE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Your application will not be considered complete until we have received a cover letter, including a statement on your pro-life position (1-2 paragraphs), and two letters of recommendation from a pro-life leader or a mentor that can describe your pro-life activity. The second letter can be from a professor or employer.
- Please also include a 500-600 word writing sample prepared on a relevant topic of your choice as if it were to be published on Live Action News. The cover letter, writing sample and references should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: (Your last name)_Internship application.
- Please include all application materials in one email.
- Your application will not be reviewed until the letters of recommendation and writing samples are received.
- Contact the Live Action office for additional questions at email@example.com
We look forward to reviewing your full application and being in touch with you soon!
– The Live Action Team